- Volume: 8 fluid ounces
- Ingredients: Sunflower Oil, Sugar, Water, Saponified Organic Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Organic Aloe Vera, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (cleansing ingredient), Cocamidopropyl (Castile Soap), Emulsifying Wax, Stearic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Lactobacillus, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol and Sorbic Acid (cosmetic preservatives)
1. Start with freshly, cleansed skin: before you begin using your sugar scrub, it’s best to cleanse your skin with a gentle face wash to remove any makeup, dirt and impurities from its surface
2. Scoop out enough product to fill the center of the palm of your hand. Then, massage the sugar scrub onto your skin in gentle circular motions — the key word here is gentle. You don’t ever want to press too hard, as you could end up irritating your skin.
3. Once you've thoroughly exfoliated your skin, rinse the sugar scrub away with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel.
4. Apply your favorite moisturizer.
*** Sugar scrubs shouldn't be part of your daily beauty routine. Over-exfoliating can irritate your skin, so aim to use a sugar scrub no more than three times per week.